20 December 2007

the song remembers when

The inspiration for this post is, of course, Trisha Yearwood's song entitled The Song Remembers When. I heard this song again last night and I realized how much I can relate to it.

If you didn't already know, I really have a thing for song lyrics. I remember the lyrics of songs in an almost freakish way and love finding songs that describe my life as well as the lives of those around me. And, of course, I have different songs that I loved and listened to a lot in relation to different boys in my life. And whenever one of those songs begins to play, I remember the time that I would listen to that song a lot and the memories come flooding back to me. Yes, indeed, the song remembers when.

though I have forgotten all about it . . .
even if the whole world has forgotten
the song remembers when

0 comments: