14 December 2007

living out loud

So the title of this blog came from three songs that I like: "Living Out Loud" from the Charly soundtrack, "Dancing Through Life" from Wicked, and "A Place in This World" from Taylor Swift's CD. I love to dance (and I love Wicked, hence the middle song) and the other two songs pretty much describe my life. Here are some lyrics to illustrate:

I'm out of my mind
But I kinda like it
I'm swimmin' in clouds like I'm royalty
Don't mind if it rains
'Cause nothin' can stop me
It's destiny
I dream when I wake
and dance when I'm sleeping
I give it my all 'cause
I live out loud each minute and hour of every day

***

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Tryin' to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do.

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine.
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah,
But that's ok

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

And I am just a girl--dancing, living out loud, and trying to find a place in the world. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who sings living out loud?

ali said...

Hi!!!
I find this page 'cuz I really like this song, but Can you put this song completly?
I from Chile, and my english it not so good, and I don't understand everything words, and you really help me if you make this! I love this movie...!!!
Thanks!!!
Alicia